Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What being poor has taught me.

Countless times during the school year a friend will ask me to go out for a few drinks. And my reply is always a sad pathetic story on how I have no money and that I depleted all my plasma money on booze the night before. But yet, somehow some way I make it out to the bars and manage to get... as The Little John would called it; absolutely positively crunk. How does this happen? I've little money, drinks cost lots of monies. But sure enough by 2 o'clock in the a.m. I'm staggering home threatening prostitutes with a cane sword (this may or may not have happened... She started it). And for those who don't personally know me might be asking the obvious question: why don't you just get a job? And I will follow up that fine question with an even better answer inspired by rap lyrics: "Stay up out of my bizz nas. Bitch you don't know me." I hope that answer gave you incite on why I am not gainfully employed. But I digress. Actually I've completly forgotten what I've been trying to tell you this whole time. Was the topic of discussion something important like the new iphone 4g? I couldn't tell you. Because I'm... as it were... drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment