Monday, October 19, 2009

Study shmudy


Tests, projects, and drinking. These are all aspects of my life that I am very familiar with. Can you guess which one takes priority above the others? No not projects...Nope not tests... Yes drinking is what matters to me right now. Unfortunately I don't think my profs know that. You'd think that behind that thick majestic beard and thick rimmed glasses lie infinite knowledge of what it is a college student rather be doing. But sadly the only thing in that large dome is a vast knowledge of ways to go green and whatever subject the poor bastard got a doctorate in. So as a result I have to study things like what an ellipses is, what it looks like, and why I or anyone else should even know how to spell it. And all the while I have to balance a steadily inclining drinking habit on top of this. WTF prof. WTF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment